Objective of role:
To be able to understand client’s business operations and how they can best use Prophet ERP software.
List of duties include but are not limited to:
Interpret client needs and to configure and implement the software solutions to an agreed pre-defined blueprint.
Assist clients in preparing pre-live simulations and testing
To work to specific project plans and deadlines.
• To liaise with the software development team to progress customer specific modifications.
• To deliver end user training and train the trainer.
• Complete comprehensive documentation to a high standard including configuration specifications, customer specific process guides and training documentation.
Job specifications, Standards and Requirements:
• 1-3 Years working experience
• Experience of ERP implementations & training delivery.
• Good Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Visio).
• Working knowledge of Prophet ERP systems (Not essential as full training will be given).
• Knowledge of the perishable food supply chain. (Preferred by not essential)
• Working knowledge of SQL